WARN XJ/MJ Hidden Winch kit, NIB! Roanoke VA

xjtrailrider

I hate to sell this but I over spent on repairs to my trail rig from last summers fun.

I got this from a fellow XJer that was holding on to and I had planned on keeping it as well since these things are getting harder to come by. The condition is "new in the box", the box is a bit worse for wear but not bad.

This kit allows you to use your stock front bumper and all you need to mount it is the factory tow hook brackets/braces.

I'm $200 firm and it ships on your dime. It weighs around 40 pounds and I live in the 24018 ZIP

Here are some pics;

Can you verify or deny how the winch mounts to this plate? Is it feet down or feet back?

If it is feet down I will take it, how much for shipping to 66213, Overland Park, Kansas?

The MX8000 that is listed for this winch mount is a "foot down" style winch so my guess would be yes. I know that the WARN 8274(front mount) would never fit into the space that this winch plate goes into.

Shipping will be about $35. I will not be able to ship it until Monday Jan 2nd. I'm on vacation this week

Let me know for sure if you are still interested and I will PM you my paypal info.

I will certainly take it. The Warn set up seems much better than the factory hidden winch. I assume all of the parts that originally came with the kit are included. PM me your paypal info and I will send payment.

Yes its all there, the hardware was placed in a ziplock due to the original plastic getting beat up. I will PM you, Thanks!

Archived