Custom MJ rear bumper, bed corner protection, front bumper..

H3RESQ

So think I'm going to go fiberglass. That means new rear bumper...so might as well do new front while I'm at it. So this is a FEELER.

I will have front bumper and winch 9.5ti (no line, keeping syn.) Possible trade for non intergrated winch (must be Warn) My winch works flawless...just going with non intergrated so I can tuck it in under grill (like Zone did on theres)

Rear custom bumper and bedside protection .

I am going pretty random here. Please only post if you would seriously be interested.

Front bumper $275

Winch $900

Rear bumper $1000

Corners w/led lights $300

This is rough guess at my asking prices. I will also have bumpers powdercoated fresh when removed for full price buyers.

Ugh...... I can't believe you're gonna cut up that beautiful MJ in favor of fat fender fiberglass.........

Maybe a better idea to sell that bed complete to someone and butcher a bed with banged up panels?

If you were in Colorado....... I'd be chatting you up on a bed swap......

Ugh...... I can't believe you're gonna cut up that beautiful MJ in favor of fat fender fiberglass.........

Maybe a better idea to sell that bed complete to someone and butcher a bed with banged up panels?

If you were in Colorado....... I'd be chatting you up on a bed swap......

Its another option I have been thinking about. The bed would include the cage, and its got LINE-X bedliner in it. Keep in mind it would still need a couple dents repaired and two major areas were there is some very sloppy bondo fixed.

So...pictures always make things look better than they are, that said. If your serious about that I'm sure a deal with bumper, side protection, bed and cage all in one deal could be made, and probably worth a drive.

So, if you're just feeling it out, is there any hope at getting that rear for a bit less?

Also, any chance you're getting rid of the rock rails? :brows:

Maybe on rear bumper. Sliders are welded into cab...there not for sale anyway though.

Kinda looking like I'm just going to repair bed rather than make tight washington trails even tighter with a wide fiberglass truck.

• 3 weeks later...

Rear bumper sale fell through. Keep in mind to run this you will have to cut your bed as high as mine is in pictures. Regular mj tail lights do still work with this bumper on.

$700

Jason. 360-78nine-57nine4

• 3 weeks later...

Archived