i have a rare mj (props to brown dog)

cody4359

ordered brown dog super header bractets and mounts, driver side was awfully close just one bolt hole wasnt drilled or tapped in the block, passanger side was way off. so i said forget it and just put the mounts on. emailed them that night and in the am i had a reply and wanting more info/pictures to figure out what i had. turns out my motor is out of a late 98 to early 99 wj and the mounting is different, they have only made 3 other bracket sets for my application. any ways long story short i am very pleased with how above and beyond their customer service is. karol took my motor casting number, figured what is was out of, and already has the staff making the custom plates i need. they are shipping out the custom new brackets and meteric hardware as soon as they are done friday and not charging me extra even tho these are a bit more and not even in their catalog. now thats the kind of customer service that makes return business.

think it was 280 shipped for everything, not to bad IMO. the fact that the mixup wasnt even their fault and they dove into the problem and went above and beyond for a solution just like it was their fault was outstanding. i was told this was a 2000 xj motor, then figured it to be a 99 due to the injector style and lack of coil packs. overall they were more excited to get as many pictures as i could for them of the current setup for whatever reason.

It is so nice to hear a success story instead of the complaint department. More business need to follow their lead and we in turn will buy from them because word of mouth is the strongest of advertisement. Thanks for posting, by the way I love your avatar I miss that area.