A Third of Neohic

I'm ready to take delivery at anytime :cheers:

I know... as soon as I find a replacement for the wife's daily driver. I suppose this is somewhat of an annoucement too: I'm selling this truck.

• 2 weeks later...
i see you even gave him his wheels back!

I tried whining my way outa them... O well. :rotf:

Anyway, after 12 hours away from home, around 550 miles of driving, 35ish gallons of diesel fuel, its finally officially adopted.

Took it into town this morning, well afternoon I guess to get some gas, and........its first haul.

not going to do anything about the rust?

Pretty sure it would just about take a headlight swap to fully take care of the rust on this truck... take out the headlights, back out the truck, bring in the new truck, reinstall the headlights.

This should be it for the build thread. :cheers:

Good to see this little truck enjoying itself in its new habitat.

not going to do anything about the rust?

I bought this truck to drive and use for ice fishing next winter. I have been kicking around the idea of replacing the cab corners and rockers but theres a few spots on the x frame that are pretty rotten. This truck drives and runs great, I'm just gonna drive it.

• 6 months later...

All your pics are gone :(

Yeah... not sure what's up with that. I look around at other older threads with pictures gone as well. Maybe some issue with the change over to the new forum? Truck is looking as well as it can anyhow. Glad to see it enjoying itself up there at it's "retirement home"! Hey, rusty trucks need lovin' too!

My hopes of working a little on the '91 before winter probably won't happen, but she's still my daily... runs like a watch as well! No changes, though. Still looking beautiful and rusty!

563935_294657180633152_1335837374_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Hope ya didn't pay more than $150 ea. for those Rugged's xjrev10?! They suck on the road, they suck in the mud, they might as well be baldies if your trail is wet. Sorry had previous dealings with them, plus sold em at work and every customer hated em.

Thats exactly what I paid for them installed out the door. I have about 300 miles on them. I drive 10 miles to work in this truck every day. I like the tires so far. Worked nice in a snowstorm/freezing rain episode we had a few days ago. But really what more do you expect out of a MILD AT tire?!