no heat!? flushed heater core but still nothin..

as it says i flushed my heater core and still the same problem.when the engine is cold there is completely no air hot or cold coming out of vents.as it gets warm it blows warm air but hardly any.the fan controll is like it doesnt even work.high or low stilll the same amount of air comin out.my bro got mad the other day and kicked under the dash and we heard somethin squeeaking and then it was like the high fan controll started workin and it started dumping the air out. what do i need to do?? what could be the problem??

kicked under the dash and we heard somethin squeeaking and then it was like the high fan controll started workin and it started dumping the air out. what do i need to do?? what could be the problem??

Sounds like a bad blower motor. Suggest pulling it from the firewall side, hotwire it, see how it runs and spins.

as it says i flushed my heater core and still the same problem.when the engine is cold there is completely no air hot or cold coming out of vents.as it gets warm it blows warm air but hardly any.the fan controll is like it doesnt even work.high or low stilll the same amount of air comin out.my bro got mad the other day and kicked under the dash and we heard somethin squeeaking and then it was like the high fan controll started workin and it started dumping the air out. what do i need to do??

Thank your bro for showing you where the problem is.