bucket seat brackets to trade TRADED they are gone

89er

Found a set of bucket seat brackets I had purchased for my 89 4x4 and forgot about when I sold it, my 89 Eliminator has buckets so i don't need them. I really want to trade them for a tight steering column as mine has the play in it again. i think the plate is too worn to stay tight and it's a pain to take apart. The column does not have to be a tilt but it must be in good working condition with at least one working key. My truck is auto with floor shift. The seat brackets are complete with sliders and are ready to bolt your seats to and install. I bought them from a member a year or so ago don't remember who or how much I paid and really would rather trade them to a member who has what I need and is like me short on money. I don't need the wheel. I live in N Fl. and would drive a reasonable distance to trade or ship. :cheers:

I may have what you need - I have the steering column out of my 86 MJ. I will go check it now, but I believe it works perfect - key and all. Best part is that I am in Florida too, and I need the seat brackets. - Rich

It is a black non-tilt column and it works great jamminz.gif

Archived