High Tech Solution

jimoshel

And I'll bet they never even used a computer. My GF stands 4'11" and weighs 95 lbs. She wanted a new truck and was looking at a Dodge 1500 jacked up in the air 3ft. She test drove it and liked it. Told the salesman if he could raise the seat so she could see better she would buy it. $47thou and some change. She was over this afternoon and showed me her new truck. Being curious as to what high technology they used I looked. It was high tech all right. 3 2X4's under the seat brackets. Never even painted them. What the heck. She's happy with it. I'm kidding her about whether to use a Jacob or a step ladder so she can get in and out.

Sir, I feel I must mention,,,,,You can get a used 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd gen Viper for 47K or under. Plus the seats are lower, and she'll get from point A to point B much faster.

I tried to steer her into something more sensible. Waste of breath. It was what she wanted and her money. :dunno:

I'm going to find a new girlfriend for you...problem is most of the women in the surrounding 36 counties hate me, and I'm working on the remainder in Dallas and Houston, I've got Austin and San Antonio covered already, they won't talk to me anymore so they're out of the running. Bare with me Jim, I'll work on it.