Sway bar end links?

I need new end links as mine are just um..gone. They were gone when i bought the truck. I'm looking on Summitracing and they have two and both are at different prices.. I'm confused as to which to get. Any help would be great. Thanks!

[87, 2wd, 2.5L]

http://www.summitracing.com/search/Year/1987/Make/JEEP/Model/COMANCHE/Drivetrain/2WD/Brand/Moog-Chassis-Parts/?keyword=End+links

I need new end links as mine are just um..gone. They were gone when i bought the truck. I'm looking on Summitracing and they have two and both are at different prices.. I'm confused as to which to get. Any help would be great. Thanks!

You have any lift? If not just get the stock end links for a 1992 and up XJ at Autozone or another chain. They work just fine.

I would NOT order them from Summit, as they are way overpriced. If you look at the notes under "application", the $15.95 does NOT include the link itself. For the link itself you need to buy the $37.95 one.

Both Advance and Autozone sell the correct end links for around $17 or so with a lifetime warranty.

Oh, and what Don said. Buy the newer ones that are a bit longer. The still work find at stock height, but can also handle ~2 or 3" lift.