MJ Bumper DFW, TX - $40

bighause

I have had this on my MJ for a while now and I've decided to change back to my old rear bumper set up since I don't tow that often with the MJ anymore. The bumper and hitch are welded together in a couple places (not to the square tube :no: ) but I can cut them apart easily. The hitch is has a DrawTite sticker on it , the bumper itself is very strong and could probably hold more than the truck would tow. Together they probably weigh 75lbs so shipping them together would be expensive. I'm located in DFW, TX and would prefer to sell them together locally, so I'll give the local guys a while before cuting them apart and putting them up for shipping

I'd like to get $125 for the hitch and the $50 for the bumper. Or $150 for the 2 together as is.

38589434005_medium.jpg38589434004_medium.jpg

I don't think I have any pics of it mounted, I'll have to check on my POS old computer. It is made specifically for the MJ and fits well. The overall width is 65", it does have a few areas of surface rust on the bumper part that I ground down and repainted when I got it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived