Factory roll bar frame tie-ins

MCF90

Hey all,

Just curious if anyone has any pictures and/or dimensions of the factory roll bar frame tie ins. I have the original brackets for the downtubes that I can use as templates to remake them as they are pretty rusted, but not the frame tie ins. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Matt

Jimoshel posted a pic of one he got a little while back and I think the frame tie ins were in the picture. I meant to ask him to get some close ups of them but forgot too. But you can see them in the pic, and if he hasnt put it on one of his trucks yet he might be able to get you some pics.

I don't mind getting old, a lot of peeps don't. But I sure hate losing it. Spent over a hour this morn looking. No find. I was looking for loose pieces tied together. Finally gave up, came in and looked up the post where I had pics posted earlier to refresh my memory as to what they looked like. In the pic is a brown box. BINGO! Looked for a brown box, went right to them. Sorry for the delay. Need any more or anything else, let me know. Jim

• 1 month later...