URL / Links

BryGuy

1. Would it be possible for you guys to change the colour of the link text so it looks different from the normal forum text? Sometimes people put links in their posts and you don't even know they're there unless you happen to hover the mouse pointer over the text.

2. A URL link with text should look like this: text ,but for whatever reason this site won't except the quotation marks before and after the website address...... which took me forever to figure out during my first post with a URL link in it.

3. Every other forum I've been on allows you to highlight the piece of text you wish to link and it then asks you for the web address to create the URL for, but this site just inserts blank URL tags. Is this something that can be changed?

Please only take the above comments as constructive criticism. I love this forum and find it extremely helpful..... I just like to see it become a bit more functional.

BryGuy

• 2 weeks later...
Changing the color of links is something you can do in your browser settings.

It's not my browser settings, it's the forum. The links change colour when you scroll over top of them, but the only way you can find a link in a sentence is to scroll over ever word and look for the colour change in the text.

For example I put a link in the above text and you probably wouldn't even of found it unless I had just told you about it.

It would be nice for all URL links to show up in a different colour without scrolling over them.

• 4 months later...