Oil leak grrr

btm24

This is the last thing left to fix my truck. I thought it was the rear main seal or the oil pan gasket but after doing both 3 times now (not including the first time back before we put the motor in) it can't be either of them. The leak is coming from the back up by the fly wheel, it's the size of a pencil lead. I'm not at all sure what to do here and I really don't want to take it to a shop, but me or my good mechanic friend can't see just where it's coming from :dunno:

Does any body have any clue of where it could be coming from? It only happens after the truck is started up. Please :help:

Brandon

Sure sounds like oil pan or rear main....

But another possibility is the valve cover gasket. If its leaking in the back it can look like a rear main.

I'm not sure ive seen the old seals and they looked brand new. I just gave up and took it to a shop. I've been dealing with this for 2 weeks now and posting was my last ditch effort. I need my truck to get back and forth to school and cabs are expensive. Even after this is fixed I STILL have a few "small" things needed to be done. Thank you VERY much tho, however I don't think it's the valve cover either because that was also replaced before the motor was droped in. I just want to drive her again :(

Brandon