Oh man, I better print off some extra 27b-6 forms:

Sir Sam

Unfortunately I don't find this very surprising given the 'authority' TSA agents have.

That said, I refuse to take a commercial flight as long as the TSA keeps foun what they are doing.

I mean really, does flying commercial save time any more? Drive to airport, find parking, wait for shuttle, find ticket counter, wait at ticket counterl find gate, wait in TSA line, step out of line to finish your water, wait in line for TSA, run through scanner, get pat down, wait for plane to arrive, wait in line to board, wait for take off, fly, wait to get off plane, find luggage, find transportation line, wait for transportation then finally get on your way to your destination... :fool:

Unfortunately I don't find this very surprising given the 'authority' TSA agents have.

That said, I refuse to take a commercial flight as long as the TSA keeps foun what they are doing.

I mean really, does flying commercial save time any more? Drive to airport, find parking, wait for shuttle, find ticket counter, wait at ticket counterl find gate, wait in TSA line, step out of line to finish your water, wait in line for TSA, run through scanner, get pat down, wait for plane to arrive, wait in line to board, wait for take off, fly, wait to get off plane, find luggage, find transportation line, wait for transportation then finally get on your way to your destination... :fool:

Depending on where you need to fly and how you fly it does. You can hop a jet from NY to LA way quicker than you can drive. Though there are plenty of shorter distances where flying never made sense to me, I would rather drive, I feel in control and like I have options when I am driving, when I am flying its like I'm locked into that and I can't change my mind and I have to use it.

But I think thats the jist of the American car culture, we like the idea we can get in our vehicle, point the steering wheel, and drive for days without anyone stopping us, air flight and the TSA just kinda smack in that.