Death wobble questions

I am looking a buying a 95 XJ, the owner says it get the death wobble every now and again. This Jeep has 7" of lift, coils and spacers up front, all quality parts, i believe rusty's off road. It has adjustable control arms, and lower arm brackets, Adjustable track bar, over the knuckle conversion. It all looks good in the pics and seems like all the right parts, the tires are newer and balanced well, he claims. The owner says he couldn't find a shop that would adjusts the control arms for him when they did the front end alinement. Does this sound possible? I am thinking about buying this Jeep and really never had a Jeep with more than a 3" lift, so I'm wondering if this should be a deal breaker? Or is this something that is manageable? Thanks

Any number of things could cause death wobble, and though Caster angle doesnt cause it, it can make it easier for it to start. If they didnt adjust the caster with the adjustable lower arms then it may not have enough. AND even if a tire seems to be balanced well, it might still have just enough of a wobble to get the DW going. Try rotating the tires front to back (if you get it) and just going over evrything real well. ALSO... many here will tell you Rusty's ISNT quality stuff. Good luck.

most alignment shops now are sadly "toe and go" alignments,

I put 4 new adjustable struts on my Grand prix and when I picked it up they told me they won't do caster/camber adjustments without paying almost an extra $80.

They also told me the camber was way out and i will end up going thru $160 per tire tires in 6 months time.

I instantly wrote a letter to Grismer tire and complained, never got a response.

So, i payed $79.95 for a 1/4 inch adjustment on my toe in.

A couple things i noticed by looking at his pic more closely is there is no sway bar, or at least one hooked to the axle, and no steering stabilizer shock, which i know you don't need one from reading some others threads on here, but I'm sure that wouldn't hurt the problem.