Fuel Tank Hoses

Does anybody by chance know of a place where I can get the filler and vent hose for the tank? Also need the two rubber rings on the top of the tank. The ones for the pressure valves.

No luck with local parts stores. (autozone, napa, pepboys, etc...)

Also called the Jeep dealer and they said they are no longer available.

Thanks in advance for any help

Have your dealer do a national search. As of a few months ago the grommets for the

rollover check valves were still available. They call it a "vapor valve seal" and the PN

is J536-0059. It is used on several Jeep models.

They have universal gas replacement hose at the auto parts. It's straight, no bends. Comes in 3ft lengths but they will cut it to what length you need. Can make a shallow bend but a sharp one will kink it. Get a angle joint at a plumbing supply.

The part stores said they didn't have one big enough to match the filler. (pissed me off, I called ahead and they said they could match everything up so I dropped the tank and went in. I get there and they said they didn't have anything so I put it all back together with the old parts.)

Does the cherokees use the same hoses? I doubt straight hoses would work cause there isn't a lot of space between the bed and frame rail. I would think it would kink from the looks of it

The part stores said they didn't have one big enough to match the filler. (pissed me off, I called ahead and they said they could match everything up so I dropped the tank and went in. I get there and they said they didn't have anything so I put it all back together with the old parts.)

Does the cherokees use the same hoses? I doubt straight hoses would work cause there isn't a lot of space between the bed and frame rail. I would think it would kink from the looks of it

Find another parts store. They are available up to 4 Inch diameter.

Thanks Jim, Thats exactly what I need. Have a beer on me! I owe ya one.

As for the other posts, The parts stores and that other site only have straight hose. As I said before, from the looks of it, straight hose would more than likely kink.

Thanks anyway though.