Gremlins strike again

Been working for the last three days :bowdown: :D and happy I have a job now and everything, but I have problems. :headpop:

Drove home a few days ago and my gauge lights suddenly all went out except for the dummy lights and the display warning/upshift lights. So everything looks like this (replaced the oil and temp sender but still have the old cluster in)

Then, the next night I drove home, my tag lights apparently went out. :wall:

THEN AGAIN, yesterday afternoon at dusk, the tail lights won't come on standby, only when I use the brakes or hazards do they come on.

----------

Current prognosis:

- Cleaned up the ground behind the driver's tailight and scuffed it up a little to get the original paint off so it has some of that good ground to get to. Didn't make a difference.

- Tested half my fuses with a test light, and only 3 came on. Checked all of them and although 4 of them are the wrong type for the slots they're in (am going to replace the wrong type ones), none of them are blown whatsoever.

So what else could this be? I'm guessing probably a bad relay? If so, which one do I pull and how do I get it out?

:fs1: :headpop:

okay, so that wasn't the answer to my problem.... the fuses blew again. and now I've got to get this thing fixed by tomorrow.

The 10 fuse blows instantly, the 20 blows after 3 seconds, and a 30 sets the truck on fire.... lol. The fuse I'm referring to is the "parking light" I think.

75% sure its a short, 25% sure it could be a relay. What do I check for either? :dunno:

Alsop, excuse the typing, my MJ cut me up pretty bad last night so thats why my typing is off in places

Keep in mind I just wired some new tag lights last night in my bumper, and they're wired correctly with NEW wiring, but that didn't make the problem any worse or better.

After extensive searching, apparently a loose radio wire was causing my short in the back end of the truck

Finally, 100% solved. For anyone that sees this thread, let this be a lesson to you. Check everywhere for a short if you have one.