Bucket seat tracks interior taillights

SouthShore440

Hi, I just bought a 87 Comanche lwb needs a few things would love to get those Comanche and 4x4 badges shipped to me in Connecticut

if you still have them I am also in need of a tailgate if you have or know of one in good shape

tia

they were a pain in the @$$ to cut out out ..i would like to get $150 + ship, but if that is too high send an offer...i pretty much just want to get my time back. ...and would like to see them go to good use.

Do you have both sides? The cab corners are not THAT hard to cut out :yes:

i have both sides. if you buy them to replace yours you'll know what i mean, i did it nice to save the body seam all around the bottom edge. really i should had removed the bed, but since i cut the lower bed panels out, i was able to get access to the back side of the cab corner, also on the inside of the body its a like a 3 or 4 ply spot welded panel seam that wasn't fun to cut through.

anyone can cut the skin off like a savage, but i took a little extra time to ensure that the part was useable after i removed it.

if you want them let me know, i shipping is probably cheap because they will fit in a flat rate box together.

Archived