Wheels and Tires... CHEAP!!!... No need anymore

neohic

Looking for a set of four wheels and tires for our trucks. They don't need to have great tread at all, but preferable that the wheels do match. Central MN would be awesome but willing to travel within the state of MN. Otherwise, I'm going to Pete's so anyone from me to Michigan might work. Price? As cheap as possible, of course!!! I'm talking $50ish type of cheap. I just need tires that can go on a truck to move it around and a few road miles. Help a brotha out? Thanks everyone!

I've got 4 tires that you can look at when you swing through here. All the same tire / size - they are R15's. Yours for free. They have good tread, but are starting to dry rot. No rims on them. The XJ we just got was sitting on them for a long time in the sun. All held air enough for us to test drive the Jeep and get it home. One did leak down overnight.

I also have another R15 tire, not the same size as the other ones. Not much tread left on it.

They aren't much, but if they can help you out in anyway, all the better for ya.