leaf springs, lower control arm brackets, trac-bar helpp!?

ok so i got my comanche on the road and it has a 6in lift so i was looking to invest in a adjustable trac bar to prevent the "DEATH WOBBLE" and put my axel back were it belongs. i also want a lower control arm bracket drop kit and replacemtn rear leaf springs. i found a site that had the leaf springs for $99 and the trac-bar for $109 and the CA drop brackets for $215. i was wondering if anybody knew where else you can get these for a cheaper price if not oh well i was just curious.

here the site where i found the parts to: http://www.rocky-road.com/xjsus.html jamminz.gif

I doubt you will find drop brackets with the braces cheaper for an MJ,you can get some for an XJ cheaper but they won't fit right without modification to your truck.

I have bought from rocky road and had few problems with them other then VERY slow shipping,it took about a month to get my parts.

A few people have had fitment issues with their parts,my RRO track bar had to be modded to fit my truck correctly.

An adjustable track bar does not prevent death wobble. Death wobble can be caused among other things by play in the track bar and has nothing to do with it's length. But regardless, with 6" lift you definitely need a longer than stock one, adjustable or not.

As for springs, you usually get what you pay for. Also, are you going SOA? I don;t know of anybody who makes 6" MJ lift springs for the rear.

i do have a SOA and the guy who had the truck before me said the left leaf spring was weak so he put a 1 inch block to level the truck out, but should i use products from rocky road or does anybody know of a better site to get the brackets trac bar and leaf springs? also i do have alot of play in the wheel its pretty bad any good ideas on how to fix this ? thankss comanche.gif

also i do have alot of play in the wheel its pretty bad any good ideas on how to fix this ?

have a buddy turn the steering wheel back and forth with the truck off, then you look under the truck. if you see a tierod end etc moving, check to see if it loose, if not replace.

and as far as rocky road, i bought the DB's for the xj 2 a year ago, shipping was 2 weeks, fitment of the backing brace was so-so. about a month ago i ordered for the mj, 3 weeks later and they said one week til they were made. i cancled my order, sent a few emails back and forth to glen stating my dissappointment and he offered a 20% discount if i re-instated my order, and also explaing what took so long. so for $250 before discount shipped, kinda hard to complain about price, and the xj flexed pretty good with the DB's and rode a bit smoother

for the track bar i did Iron Rock Offroad double shear. it was more than $100, but no binding, and cheap/easy if ever it needed to be rebuilt.