U-Haul receiver hitch

jimoshel

Really don't know. I think it would if the Fey was made as a direct replacement for the OEM MJ bumper. The two holes, one on either side of the receiver tube would be the deciding factor. Check the search or post the question in the Pub. Somebody should know.

Hey Jim, are you coming through Kansas City? If so, I would gladly take this off your hands. If not, I could swing down to Pueblo the second week of August when I am headed out to Taylor Park to do some wheeling.

Nonetheless, I will buy it from you :cheers:

I believe the hitch is sold. Got a PM this AM saying he had posted a MO and I should be getting it in the next day or so. Taylor Park? Me and my father in law put in 12 wells for the forestry service at the camp grounds in Taylor Park back in '67 or '68. Not sure of the year. Took a break from drilling and got a nice spike buck. Geesh that country's beautiful. If ya come thru Pueblo give me call. Got a cold one waiting for ya. Jim

If you want to explore the Taylor Park area again with a few TJ's you are more than willing to tag along! Bet you could share some great stories with us. If we happen to make it down to Pueblo, I'll certainly let you know :cheers:

Archived