Jeep and MJ Quotes

Comanche County

Time for some Jeep quotes, I found some and stole some from other forums.....Keep em coming! :wrench:

"Jeep is America's only real sports car" -Enzo Ferrari – BTW, the same year Carroll Shelby entered Le Mans.

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. -Enzo Ferrari

"When I Die, Bury me in my JEEP. 'Cause it's never been in a hole it couldn't get out of!"

"If its not leaking, it must be empty!"

"Your ricers not so fast with a Jeep on it"

Corvette. Zero to sixty? 3.4 seconds, Jeep. Zero to sixty? Yes.

Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeeps cover the rest.

A faster winch means more time at the top heckling your friends.

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You use a hose to clean the inside and the outside

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You determine that the best route from Point A to Point B is through a rock pile or over a mountain

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You call a scratch or a dent, a beauty mark

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You roll it over and don't get upset

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You judge every hill you see by how much fun it would be to climb

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You get custom pin-striping from trail brush

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You pull into the unplowed parking spots on snowy days

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You've been forced to add TJ, CJ, YJ, XJ, and MJ to your spell-checker

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If Your Nerf bars battle rocks and win

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You use an ice-scraper on the inside of the windshield

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You fix almost everything yourself

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You slam the door and chunks of dried mud crumble to the ground

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You are the only one on the street who doesn't plow their driveway

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You can't hear your $200 stereo over the howl of your tires on the highway

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You have a high-water mark INSIDE the Jeep

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You plan your wedding around the Club's trail ride schedule

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You save broken Jeep parts as "momentos" AND you know the exact story behind every one

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You can't take a girl, who's wearing a dress, on a date without carrying along a set of steps

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If Your garage holds more Jeeps than your house has bedrooms

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You carry along enough tools to supply a small garage

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You nickname your Jeep after the noises it makes or it's most damaging trail accident

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You carry along a replacement part for every drive component on the Jeep

You Know You Have A Real Jeep If You're constantly getting passed on the highway

It's a Jeep thing... If you're here you might understand.

My personal homebrew favorite:

n_a

Rob :cheers:

From the great Zen poet Saisho, circa 1490:

"Before I began studying Jeep, I saw mountains as mountains, rivers as rivers. When I learned some Jeep, mountains ceased to be mountains, rivers to be rivers. But now, when I have understood Jeep, I am in accord with myself and again see mountains as mountains, rivers as rivers."