Need Rear Exhaust Pipe Hanger

RDAN1

The rubber piece or the metal hanger bracket? Also the LWB and SWB brackets are different.

I need both the rear hanger bracket for a swb (52003019) and the rubber piece.(52001759). They should be easy to find in a jy but none of the jy's near me have any mj's in them. :dunno:

Thanks

The rubber piece is available at the dealer (about $9) but the bracket is a junkyard only item. But you probably already know know that. :dunno:

Don: Thanks for the heads up on the rubber piece..I was hoping to find both pieces someplace but no luck so far. If anyone is making a JY run soon and sees this bracket and the rubber "flattened donut" in usable/cleanable condition on a swb MJ, just let me know and hopefully I can work out a way somehow to get it.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
i've got one i think. i'll look as soon as breakfast is done. i'll take a pic.

OK great. Since I can still get the rubber "donut" even if all you have is the bracket that would still help me out. Thanks.

can you get a pic of what it looks like if its the one i think it is i have it on mine just hanging there

No picture but it is the bracket held up with 2 small bolts and is located where the tail pipe turns to go out the side. The bracket has a single rubber "donut" on it. I need one from a SWB MJ as the LWB bracket is different there. Thanks for any help you can give me on this..