OEM Rims (Central FL Area)

Zenobian_84

I'm looking for 4 matching rims of either type of picture. I have 3 of the first pictured rims on my truck already, with another OEM Jeep rim, but I'm looking to get a complete set. If you have what I need and are within 1-2 hr driving distance from the Tavares/Mt.Dora/Leesburg area, gimme a pic of what you have, and the price you want for them! Any offer is gladly accepted (as long as the rims are usable IE: No dents or serious rust!)

I'm looking for 4 matching rims of either type of picture. I have 3 of the first pictured rims on my truck already, with another OEM Jeep rim, but I'm looking to get a complete set. If you have what I need and are within 1-2 hr driving distance from the Tavares/Mt.Dora/Leesburg area, gimme a pic of what you have, and the price you want for them! Any offer is gladly accepted (as long as the rims are usable IE: No dents or serious rust!)

I have a full set of the second pic's you show of the rims in good condition. They have good tires on them to. I'll take $200 for the 4 rims and tires, but I live in North Georgia If you are ever of this way.

I have a full set of the second pic's you show of the rims in good condition. They have good tires on them to. I'll take $200 for the 4 rims and tires, but I live in North Georgia If you are ever of this way.

Sure would like to get a hold of them, but I doubt I'll ever be headed towards Northern Georgia anytime soon. :(