any other windows?

Its a flat peice of glass, any good glass shop should be able to make a template and cut one for you and install it. Might even be cheaper that way. It should be tempered glass or laminated glass.... not regular glass.

Correction ... it should be tempered. ONLY tempered. Laminated is for windshields only.

Yes, I know tempered glass cannot be cut. A good glass shop can cut the glass to shape, then have it tempered. I have discussed this with friends who run a glass shop.

Its a flat peice of glass, any good glass shop should be able to make a template and cut one for you and install it. Might even be cheaper that way. It should be tempered glass or laminated glass.... not regular glass.

Correction ... it should be tempered. ONLY tempered. Laminated is for windshields only.

Yes, I know tempered glass cannot be cut. A good glass shop can cut the glass to shape, then have it tempered. I have discussed this with friends who run a glass shop.

I was wondering that about the tempered, but then I remembered seeing pics of guys who hit their head on the back glass in rear enders, and it looked more like laminated, so I wasnt sure. I have had laminated cut before for use in a 59 VW microbus, so that is the extent of my experience.

Sorry it took so long to reply. Temperd is the new style all older cars used lam safty glass. I will have my buddy check and see what its going to cost to have one cut.

To clarify older is anything below 74. Evin then some auto company's used temperd. I also have a friend that worked at a glass shop and he has a friend that owns one.