sound bar in a mj

koooooooz

hey i don't know if this will work but is anyone out there know about 97 Cherokee sports well it that year they did away with speakers in the back hach door well they used a sound bar like thing you would see in a tj but wel ya a was wondering if it would fit in my mj and is anyone out there has done it and if it is worth it

I used chevrolet Beretta speaker enclosures ( stock plastic 6x9 , mounts under the rear tray in the trunk ) mounted them behind the seats , have Alpine 6x9's in them. Also have a 10" RF sub mounted in a small enclosed box between the buckets....300 watt Kenwood amp mounts above the sub box. Have 5" Alpine door speakers and a small set of tweeters mounted under the dash.

This setup rattles the truck pretty good , the head unit is a Sony 50 watt x 4 . All of this stuff was pieced together from various crap layin around my shop.....some of it is 15 years old and came out of my first car LOL. I never scrap or sell any of my cars before rippin the stereo out....ya never know when ya might need tunes in a new vehicle.