No start/odd start

I did some running around to day (drove 50+ km back and forth, then went to a few stores) and I noticed my turn signals getting slower, my lights dimming and it getting hard to start.

my battery is sitting charging right now, how would you test an alternator without starting the car to see if its working?

it COULD work lol, but i do not think it will match up to bracketry or the electronics

it doesnt. The 2.5L has a v shiv between the pulley and the fan. Canadian Tire doesn't have a 2.5L alty, I bought a rebuild kit and my dad is going to try'an tackle it. ugh what a $#!&ty weekend

suppose to be super easy to rebuild, so thats a plus

i know the stealship will sell one with lifetime warrenty including mud damage

Rebuild is not looking good right now. I can't get the damn pulley off.

I'm going to call McKeowns Dodge/Jeep in the am, and carquest also to see if they have any in-stock or can order one on the ASAP.

suppose to be super easy to rebuild, so thats a plus

i know the stealship will sell one with lifetime warrenty including mud damage

Is that one of those mud Warrantys that covers mud up to 22 inches deep... and the Alternator is at 25 inches of the ground??

Never heard of such a Warranty??

Care to shine some light on it.

i know a bunch of ppl here that have burried there jeep in the mud and filled the alternator completely full. they figured the warrenty was void due to the obvious reasons, but they brought it back to the dealership and they gave them a brand new one no questions askes, and sent that one back to the manufacturer's. it wasnt a one shot deal neither, theyve done it quite a few times now...

maybe the dealership is just nice? i dunno. its happened at 3 different dealers