TB relocation

Your at the edge of needing it, But I would get a Adj Track Bar and not the bracket, most kit tell yoou to relocate the TB by drilling a new hole, don't waste you time. $99 for a adj TB

Its a cheap alternative to an aftermarket track bar. Ive been driving on mine for 6-8 months and have installed them on a friends Jeep or 2. @ 3" it does the job of re centering very well and doesnt hurt the performance of the front end. Plus its easly removable and you can always throw an Adj. Track Bar at a later date. :wrench:

Thank you very much for that answer! I am trying to lift 3" but I don't really want to spend the money for an ADJ TB right now because I am unemployed. So far I have 3" coil springs, lift shocks front and rear, long AAL, and chevy drop shackles. So I figure relocating the TB should make everything a decent lift for street use only. I am only lifting for looks and to run my 31" wheels. Eventually I want to add LCAs and an adjustable TB and go another 1" or so higher. Does all this sound ok?