Where can I find parts for the Diesel MJ

I'm working on restoring my 86 Turbo Diesel and I'm having a very tough time finding parts for the motor. I know its a renault 2.1 but I can't seem to match any parts from the same year(s) renault put that motor in their cars. I really need a timing belt, and a new vacumn pump gasket. If anyone knows where I can find parts for my MJ, I'd appreciate it.

so far as i know, i own the last 3 comanche diesel timing belts that could be had in the states, and none of them are going anywhere (proud family diesel mj owners...plan to keep it around).

There are cross-compatible belts out there, but it's going to be tough to find. in the meantime...don't even start that truck until the belt is replaced. and if the belt was bad when you got it, then inspect your valve train...rockers for cracks/breaks, and valves for bends, and cam for bad lobes.

-Pat

2.1 TD timing belt equivalent part numbers:

TB156 AE

TB143 AE

TB966 AUTO-DELTA

BTB1033 BALCO

1987949033 BOSCH

1987949471 BOSCH

T0663544 CHRYSLER / JEEP (OEM)

CT522 CONTITECH

94196 DAYCO

148SP254 DAYCO

94328 DAYCO

FTB3344 FIRSTLINE

5040 GATES

G1280 GOODYEAR

VTB140 MOTAQUIP

PMTB35 POWERTRAIN

PMTB35 POWERTRAIN

QTB143 QUINTON HAZELL

7700663544 RENAULT (OEM)

GTB1040 ROVER GROUP (OEM)

UTB3544 ULTRAPARTS

GTB1040 UNIPART (OEM)

VT143 VEGEM

Search.

The belt is original I'm guessing, I have all the paperwork from the orginal owner and the 2nd, (I'm the third!!) and nothing says a timing belt replacement, but it only has 120K on it. The belt is in OK shape but as for now the MJ sits in the side yard and only gets run on the weekend. I have antique tags on it but I don't drive it around because of the notorious bad drivers in this area.

Thanks for the help guys.