rear bumper pics

86FUBAR

>http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1664/7555959/14323910/216343924.jpg

the bumper is made of 2X4 3/16 wall mild steel and has a 2in recever on it . i originally made D shackle mounts outa some round stock but realized they were very ugly After i welded them on . so i cut those off and welded a set of trailer shackles on and put in a couple of 2in popin back up lights , the bumper is atached via some 2in angle and some flat bar . whata think

hears the rear slider i bent up for the rear bumper , i thought this up after i hooked a corner and riped the old bumper off on a rock. its welded to the frame and sticks out a bit so i can attach the rear of my exo to it when i make it.

the bumper is made of 2X4 3/16 wall mild steel and has a 2in recever on it . i originally made D shackle mounts outa some round stock but realized they were very ugly After i welded them on . so i cut those off and welded a set of trailer shackles on and put in a couple of 2in popin back up lights , the bumper is atached via some 2in angle and some flat bar . whata think

dude i tried every thing i could think of (which isnt much), but i still don't under stand antidisestablishmentarianism ur talking bout /pleas explain, besides i don't want to post a link to the picture like in the original post i want to post the pictures WHAT HAPPENED and how do i not do it again.

dude i tried every thing i could think of (which isnt much), but i still don't under stand antidisestablishmentarianism ur talking bout /pleas explain, besides i don't want to post a link to the picture like in the original post i want to post the pictures WHAT HAPPENED and how do i not do it again.

you had your links so long that they wrapped down to the next line.. nobody noticed this >

blah.goof

................................^

right there... notice the space? thats what it was, except your link was like this

img]httpblaf.goof.abcksajdflk;sfd;ljksafdlksafdasdfsdfsdfsdfsadfsadfsdfsdff

[/img]

there is a space between the last f and the closed image tag.

to eliminate this error... open notepad.. fully type your link like this

heep://www.servname.blah.com/piccy.jpg[/img} (with proper image tags of course) turn off word wrap.

just copy-paste the link into the post window > perfecto links every time.

I did cut the bottom off the sides of the bed just below the body line because when the bumper got ripped off it mushed the bottom corner as u can see in the side shot under the tail light (the rust spots) . the real b*@$£ of it is i was going to cut it off the week before it got busted but didnt, lazy i guss. it sure helped with the ground clearence issue alot once cut, now i aint gota worry bot that any more.

I did cut the bottom off the sides of the bed just below the body line because when the bumper got ripped off it mushed the bottom corner as u can see in the side shot under the tail light (the rust spots) . the real @#$% of it is i was going to cut it off the week before it got busted but didnt, lazy i guss. it sure helped with the ground clearence issue alot once cut, now i aint gota worry bot that any more.

once i get my welder, I'm going to do that and build a bumper. jamminz.gif