Fuel Pump!

My fuel went today while going to Napa to get parts for another project :wall: so my friend had to tow me home ha. So i was wondering if anyone has a new fuel pump laying around or maybe a link for a resonably priced one. Any leads would help Thanks.

Have you removed the old pump yet? Or verified that it is bad? There has been times when the rubber hose from the pump to the metal line has disintegrated and the pump was good. If the pump is bad then just replace it with a inline fuel pump.

Well I don't know if I could ship one that had gas in it?? It was just bought at fishers for a 96xj we put it in when we did a rusty tank or so we thought. Here it was the sender that was leaking and on the 96 the senders year specific so I had to order a oem sender from team cherokee and it had a new pump on it. I told the guy doing the swap to save both the the old one a the few week old one. If he did you could have the old one free the few week old one I would sell for 50.00 if they can be shipped I would cover that.

Well I don't know if I could ship one that had gas in it?? It was just bought at fishers for a 96xj we put it in when we did a rusty tank or so we thought. Here it was the sender that was leaking and on the 96 the senders year specific so I had to order a oem sender from team cherokee and it had a new pump on it. I told the guy doing the swap to save both the the old one a the few week old one. If he did you could have the old one free the few week old one I would sell for 50.00 if they can be shipped I would cover that.

I've bought a few used pumps online, suggest airing out a few days then packaged in a heavy doubled zip lock bag. Never had no

complaints with the 2 I've bought so far, 1 shipped USPS, the other UPS.