Browns Camp Memorial Day weekend

H3RESQ

Browns Camp Memorial Day weekend. A couple of us will arrive on thursday and by the weekend there will be a good sized group of us there. Any MJ guys are more than welcome to join us. Or...just say hi and have a beer at the campsite in the evening time. Well probably be camped just up from the prison.

Cheers, Jason.

Do I count as an MJ guy? I don't own an MJ anymore, but I would like to think I am still an MJ guy. I was there the last 2 weekend camping and wheeling at Lyda, I assume that's where you're planning on camping. You better get there early, Lyda is going to fill up very fast.

I'd really like to see your MJ in person and I'd love to wheel with you sometime, but I'll be busy all weekend.

Given any thought to NAXJAs NWFest in June?

Do I count as an MJ guy? I don't own an MJ anymore, but I would like to think I am still an MJ guy. I was there the last 2 weekend camping and wheeling at Lyda, I assume that's where you're planning on camping. You better get there early, Lyda is going to fill up very fast.

I'd really like to see your MJ in person and I'd love to wheel with you sometime, but I'll be busy all weekend.

Given any thought to NAXJAs NWFest in June?

I was looking at the Naxja NW fest, not sure though. Got work, my birthday and a trip to see my sister in Cali. Also, saving for my 3 weeks in Moab this year aug 26th to Sept 12th. So I might make it, just not sure.

Ya, your a MJ guy, just like I'll always feel I'm a Mallcrawlin.com member after having my WJ for so long.

I'm heading up tomorrow, so we hope to get some area by thursday night worked out. Two rigs and trailers going up tomorrow so hope to snag enough space for the the rest of our group that shows up on fri, and sat.

If you can somehow get up to Browns come say hi. If not, I'll continue to post my adventures and hopefully it will work out to meet at some point. I'm not against Naxja, just like keeping to a single forum, and I like this one.