Emergency brake cables

Does anyone know off the top of their head what the length of the emergency brake cables are under the bed? Or can anyone throw a tape measure on theirs? The ones from the splitter bracket underneath to the wheels. I'm guessing around 3 feet, but don't have any to measure. Thanks.

Mike

Thanks Don, its the rear cables i'm interested in. Actually my ultimate question is what cables to use/will work. I did the ZJ disc brake conversion on my D44, and I'd like to find cables to use without having to cut ends off and put cable clamps on, etc. I was guessing using ZJ or even KJ cables but I wanted the length of the stock ones so I could compare with the others.

Mike

I just changed mine out last week. I have Ford Explorer disks on mine, and used new stock cables with a Ford clevis to attach to the wheel. The pic below is with the old cables. The stock cables were plenty long enough for my 3" lift and should be okay for another couple of inches. Not sure the Ford clevis will work with the ZJ disks or not though. :dunno: