2wd ax15 ohio

cocy

I'm not trying to spend an arm and a leg, I don't know what the going price is for a 2wd ax15, I see 4wd ones going for between $200.00 and $600.00 around here. Shoot a price at me.

How much are you willing to spend? I have one with the matching SWB/D35 drive-shaft.

That the one you got from me?

Yah Correy, its the one I got from you. I haven't touched it in two years and its just sitting around. I don't know if the manual 2wd swap will ever happen like I had planned on using it in. I don't really want to sell it, but I'm not going to go and say its not for sale either.

Lets give it some time and see if anyone else can come up with one or not before I shoot you a price since I REALLY don't want to sell it. Look around, your probably not going to like my price and you'd most likely have to come and pick it up. The mating driveshaft means ALOT to me and I don't know if you'd value it like I do. Fair enough?

As of right now I don't need it as the tran stills works, it just drives me nuts how sloppy it feels. If you have plans for the one you have even if it's not going to happen anytime soon keep it. You'll regret selling. I figure someone has one left over from 4x4 swap and have no need for it and ideally I'd like to find one a little closer too! :cheers:

If you're willing to pay a little for shipping, I've got one I can put on a pallet and ship to you. I have access to discounted rates through my work. I'd have to know where its going to get a quote on shipping, but I'd work with you to get it to you as cheap as possible.