New top for my JK

beepbeepmyredjeep

Put a new Bestop Trektop on my wife's JK tonight. Here's some pics I took at the gas station...sorry about the crappy quality, it's dark, and I was using my camera phone. I like the look, makes the Jeep look a little more sporty.

Now I need to work on the MJ...it might get jealous.

Very nice. How easy is it to put up or take down? Mine came with both tops but after messing with the soft top on two occasions and still not getting it right, I gave up. If I want the top down, I unbolt the hard top. The rag top is in the attic.

Very nice. How easy is it to put up or take down? Mine came with both tops but after messing with the soft top on two occasions and still not getting it right, I gave up. If I want the top down, I unbolt the hard top. The rag top is in the attic.

The nice part about this top is that you can very easily roll back the front part of the top and secure it, so you don't have to take the entire top off.

The actual top itself requires 2 people to put on... one to snap the edges in place, while the other pulls with all their might to stretch the top down.

Well since a couple of people told you they like it I'll chime in.

I fuggin hate it.

:rotf:

Seriously though, I saw the post before anyone responded and decided "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it"

Then I changed my mind.

Few years back a friend of mine had a lexus IS300 with a $#!&ty looking CF hood on it. He said "Man I get nothing but complements on it"

I told him that it was because anybody that didn't like it held their tongue.

I can't have you go around thinking everyone thinks its awesome looking, when people like me are just too nice to say it looks like shit.

Well since a couple of people told you they like it I'll chime in.

I fuggin hate it.

:rotf:

Seriously though, I saw the post before anyone responded and decided "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it"

Then I changed my mind.

Few years back a friend of mine had a lexus IS300 with a $#!& looking CF hood on it. He said "Man I get nothing but complements on it"

I told him that it was because anybody that didn't like it held their tongue.

I can't have you go around thinking everyone thinks its awesome looking, when people like me are just too nice to say it looks like shit.

This is why I love these forums. You guys are honest.