Ohio - SWB Roll Bar and Brush Guard - Prices Reduced!

2000Eliminator

New owner. It's a 91 Eliminator. Going to do 97+ conversion with my 2000 XJ donor :cheers:

Thank you for rescuing my old truck. Believe it our not, the pics I posted are of the truck before I sold it. The road it was going down with the previous owner was a dark, scary, and disheartening path. Keep me posted on the progress i'll be watching. PM me with any questions on the truck, I'm sure you'll have a few.

Rob :cheers:

Wow that's crazy. Small world. The guy I bought it from had a homemade flat bed on it. Luckily the original bed was still in decent shape. But you are right, it was not treated nicely.

New owner. It's a 91 Eliminator. Going to do 97+ conversion with my 2000 XJ donor :cheers:

Thank you for rescuing my old truck. Believe it our not, the pics I posted are of the truck before I sold it. The road it was going down with the previous owner was a dark, scary, and disheartening path. Keep me posted on the progress i'll be watching. PM me with any questions on the truck, I'm sure you'll have a few.

I thought that was it. The harley mufler truck. That thing is famous. Glad to hear that you were able to get the bed. Nice save. :cheers:

You should do a search on that. It's good for a laugh although the ruthless moderators removed the best parts :rotf: . Did it still have the harley muflers on it or were those removed?

Before you, Alex? Correcto?

Before you, Alex? Correcto?

Automan2164 > girs86mj > Rain_darkness > 2000Eliminator

Good to see its in good hands once again. Such a relief... What's your actual name 2000Eliminator?

Rob

I met rain_darkness when I bought the cap off of that truck. You may not get it from his postings, but in person he was a decent kid. I think his biggest issue was extreme youth, but he was a nice enough kid in person.

Yep, that's the biggest problem with kids, they are all too young. :D Seriously, rain_darkness? I remember the pic Rob posted w. the Harley cans, but rain_darkness might explain the reasoning for this, err, mod. Anyhow, looks like the Rob's old 91 is in good hands now. :cheers:

My name is Josh. The picture with the flatbed on it was exactly what it looked like when I picked it up minus the mufflers. Those were gone by the time it made its way to me. I just bought a new house with a nice garage and will be moving it there next weekend along with the donor. It will be getting a new life after that :cheers:

I don't unfortunately. It mounts to the bumper with existing holes and 4 bolts if I remember correctly. It was very simple to remove. It is pretty sturdy and great for lighting, just not the look I'm going for.

I had to drill holes to put it on. Its pretty sturdy, but it has no frame tie ins or anything. Took a deer at 65 mph and kept going. Saved my header panel.

Rob

Archived