AW-4 Shifting Problems

Any help diagnosing would be greatly appreciated. I jumped in the truck the other day and it wouldnt shift out of 1st gear. Eventually the transmission would shift but it shifts under high rpm's. Never had a problem with the tranny before. Fluid is clear with no burn and fluid is not foamy to indicate complete tranny failure. Was wondering what it could be? (shift band, linkage, solenoid, computer)

mine is doing the same thing. ive put in a new TCU, and changed both fuses. I'm thinking it might be the TPS, or the solenoids. There is an AW4 manual available on pirate that you could check out...its a PDF file and has LOTS of good info. let me know if you solve the problem. I will be working on mine in the next few days, and will post up if i find anything.

the tps is on the throttle body. where i have no idea. can somone answer that for me???

the TCU is a small gray box about the size of 3 dvd cases stacked ontop of eachother. its under the dash on the passenger side. there is an inline fuse there, and a fuse in the fuse pannel

I found the tcu with the inline 10 amp fuse. Fuse was ok as well as the fuse in the panel. don't know what the tps looks like on the throttle body? Theres a seperate cable coming off the throttle cable that seems to go into another cable that goes into the cab. Anyone know what the tps looks like and how to check adjustment. Pics would be great.