03 nv3550, into 92 HO. what pilot bushing?

Not to hijack the thread, but for a swap from an ax 15 to a nv3550 will the tranny crossmember mount work or does something need to be fabricated? I have a nv3550 sittin in garage and i'm just curious.

Thanks,

Josh

I think you'll need the other crossmember. I'm 99% sure the AX-15 had its own, and all the other XJ/MJ trannys used the other crossmember. I can't say for sure, I've never been under an 00 or 01 XJ 4.0 with a 5 speed.

I know there are a few people on this board looking for AX-15 crossmembers.

edit. Upon some further investigation, the NV3550 uses the AX-15 crossmember. Hopefully someone on here actually has an XJ with a NV3550 and can chime in for sure.

The AW4, AX15, AX5, NV3550, AX4 crossmembers are all the same.

However there is a bracket/plate that bolts to the tranny that then bolts to the tranny mount, this is different between the different transmission, you will need the NV3550 specific one.

The AW4, AX15, AX5, NV3550, AX4 crossmembers are all the same.

No, they are not. The AW-4, AX-4/5, and BA 10/5 crossmembers are the same. The AX-15's is similar, but different.

I sure a sh-t can't tell a difference between them. They do use the same tranny mount though, its really the plate that bolts to the tranny and the mount that you need.

The AX-15 crossmember is dipped down in the middle about an inch compared to the other one.

Sorry for the crappy pics, I'd take some better ones personally if I could, but this is the best Google has to offer.

AX-4/5, Pukey, AW-4, TF whatever

AX-15