Nice fiberglass camper top, Kenosha WI

Dechion

Just picked this up last month from another member, but it turns out that with my daughter driving the truck she can't see well enough with it on. Hell, she damn near has to ride on phone books to see over the steering wheel.

Since I don't want her to total my Jeep like she did my car it looks like I am going to be having to go the tonneau cover route.

As much as I would love to keep it for later I simply don't have room to store it, so it has to go.

Pix of it can be seen here: http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28206

I am only asking what I paid for it, $130.00, or possibly a trade for a tonneau cover in good condition.

I can't measure it right now since I am at work.

I do know that a SWB Comanche has a bed measureing 61.5" wide, 75" long, and the cab sits 21.5" over the top if the bed rails.

This camper is the same width and length as the bed, and sticks up a few inches higher than the cab in the back. Maybe call the height 24" or so.

Dropping the price to $100 (or trade for a tonneau cover) for CC members.

It will be going up on craigslist and on a couple XJ sites Wed, but I want to give folks here a crack at it first.

KYMJ, if you are still interested let me know. I can hang on to it for a bit till you can make the trip up here.

Archived