Really..REALLY bad gas mileage

So my project mj is an 88 and she runs great, but its getting horrible gas mileage..like..maybe 5 or 6 miles to the gallon. Right now its lifted about 4.5 inches and running 33's on stock gearing..Its runs exellent...I am running a fuel cell with an outboard pump that puts out about 100psi..Could it be pushing fuel into the engine because it can't return it fast enough? I know the system only uses about 39psi max..Other then that all the vacuum lines are new and the O2 sensor on the manifold is new..If anyone has any thoughts on this or can post up a link from a previous post that would be awsome thanks!

Are you taking into account that your odometer is now way off?

Also your probably running it a lot harder with 33s and stock gears.

I have a 2.5l with 33x12.50s and stock 3.55s,if I calculate mileage based on my inaccurate odometer I'm only getting about 10-12mpg and I drive mostly hwy.

Yes, you can have to much fuel pressure and it will force to much gas in. You should get a fuel pressure regulator. Also did you take into account your new tire size, you are actually going farther then the odometer indicates. Google excessive fuel pressure.