Scored!

sinkrun

I was bored yesterday and starting calling local yards for MJ parts yesterday. The second one says yeah we have one first thing I asked for was the hitch he says sure and a decent bumper also. Well I went today 88 short bed (decent and quite rust free short bed) grey bucket interior in nice shape. Very nice draw-Tite hitch and a rust free painted silver rear bumper although it has some dents. Thinking of covering the dented areas of the bumper with steel sheet and adding d rings to cover up the dents. I took some pics but photo bucket must be screwed up.

and adding D rings to that bumper will require TONS of reinforcement.

every inch of that bumper is sheet metal. even the hitch area is sheet metal...just several folded layers.

and the mounts will have to be reinforced. because they are 1/8"...not strong enough for recovery.

but it is a very nice score!

I was bored yesterday and starting calling local yards for MJ parts yesterday. The second one says yeah we have one first thing I asked for was the hitch he says sure and a decent bumper also. Well I went today 88 short bed (decent and quite rust free short bed) grey bucket interior in nice shape. Very nice draw-Tite hitch and a rust free painted silver rear bumper although it has some dents. Thinking of covering the dented areas of the bumper with steel sheet and adding d rings to cover up the dents. I took some pics but photo bucket must be screwed up.

$$$ ?