Hmmmm?...Tempting!!!

ridergoatee

Listed on Colorado Springs Craigslist.Feb 4 - 1988 JEEP Comanche 4x2 - $1200 (Colorado Springs, east) cars & trucks - by owner pic

Love to do another conversion. Pretty happy with my present 2WD converted truck. Got a dana 44 and 30 both locked with 4.10's sitting in my drive. Would change the manual tranny over to auto. Lift and long arm. Hmmmm.

oh man i am right there with you. there are two, TWO Mjs i can get for under a grand. both run, both 2wd. one has the 4.0, the other a 4 banger. both 5spd. both have little rust. I'm seriously thinking about it but i really need to finish the one i have now :wall:

i figured if the guy doesnt sell it before i get another pay check, its mine come this saturday comanche.gif

Had a 4 banger 5 speed manual once, did well once I was off road. Problem was driving and pulling the mountain passes to get there! Think I'll stick with the 4.0's unless I decide to trailer.Here's a pic of my ol' 2.5L 4 banger. Not long after I sold it,new owner T-boned a Dodge p/u and totaled it! :doh: