MJ sending units, and tail lights.... El Paso Tx...

KCsurfer420

I have 3 sets of mj tail lights no cracks on any of the sets but one does have 1 broken screw tab. There in no way brand new lights but they are in prity good shape. 60 a set and 50 a set for the set that has the the one tab broken... They all would clean up nicely, I have no use for any of them as i have made some 1/4" thick corner guards... as allways shiped on your dime. Image Not Found

I also have three three mj sending units for sale, one has a bunt up pump and the float asembly is fukkkked but you could fix it with a xj sending reader 20.00. I also have two other sending units that are complete with pumps but i can't guarentee that they work but the float asemblies are in good shape 60.00.

I also have a line on three RUST free tail gates that are in great shape ones white and the other two are red, may need paint but thats up to you... 75.00.

Let me know that else you may need off these three mjs they are at a local yard and the owners son is my friend and has them hidden in side for us CC members jamminz.gif they have no dome lights or switches but there prity much complet other wise. all three are short boxes so... pm me and we can go from there.... comanche.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but i havent checked this in a while but

I do still have the lights and the senders for sale..... PM me for a faster responce

Ill do 50 on a set of lights and 50 on the the senders

let me know An I'm not willing to part the lights (sold as sets only)

Archived