Sold the comanche

yj2mj

Yep, I did it. Actually, didn't sell it, but traded it. I was hesitant, and didn't really want to, but I had already made the deal and couldn't back out.

I'm still going to be checking in over here fairly often to remind myself that I need to build another one. I'll be sure to start a buildup thread when the Jeepspeed MJ build begins. :D

Anyways, enough whining, I'll have another, hopefully sooner than later.

what did you trade it for?

No Hondas here, hell I've never owned a car or 2wd truck.

'76 CJ7 w/ 5.3 vortec, turbo 350, 203/205 doubler, 2.5s, 16" fox coilovers, 4 linked, 44s. It ought to be fun for awhile, til I get my YJ back together atleast.

Doubt you'll see him here, but who knows. I traded with a friend of mine, when he took the title over to have it notorized by a mutual friend, she called me pissed that I didn't sell it to her husband instead. I heard her husband in the background making the new owner an offer, so who knows it may have changed hands again already. I did put a clause in there that if they ever wanted to sell it, they had to give me first shot at it.

'76 CJ7 w/ 5.3 vortec, turbo 350, 203/205 doubler, 2.5s, 16" fox coilovers, 4 linked, 44s. It ought to be fun for awhile, til I get my YJ back together atleast.

. I did put a clause in there that if they ever wanted to sell it, they had to give me first shot at it.

NICE. at least it was a good trade... sounds like he had just bout as much work in that CJ as you put into the YJ...

and nice clause. jamminz.gif

. I did put a clause in there that if they ever wanted to sell it, they had to give me first shot at it.

NICE. at least it was a good trade... sounds like he had just bout as much work in that CJ as you put into the YJ...

and nice clause. jamminz.gif

Yeah, I didn't come out too bad on the deal. I traded my harley too, but the guy had just spent over $20,000 building this jeep and had only had it out 3 times. Its pretty badass, I've already had alot of fun with it. But I still miss my MJ.