Shock mounts

Hey I'm just about ready to install Every thing that I have gathered over the past few weeks/months. One of which would be the ford 8.8 rear axle. I was told that install the axle in my truck it would be much easyer to get new shock "tabs" or "mount"s. How ever I don't know any car part stores that carrys them. So where would I look for some new shock mounts? And do they sell them in sets or as one at a time? Thank you very much. 

Brandon

Edit: idk if this matters or not but I will also be installing a 4.5" RC lift kit when I go to put the axle's in.  

Brandon,

Theres a store in Ocala/Bellview called performance 4x4 (i think) that has all that kind of stuff. they also have used gear sets etc and new sets. they carre shock mounts and spring perches. if they don't have it they can tell you where to get it. its right on the side of 441 just before ocala.theres also a decent jy right before them called marks that usually has alot of xj's in there. last time i went they had a mj in there too that was around christmas.i bought a transmission crossmember with the mount for 12$.

John