Lost wipers, heater, radio, and turn signals

Just like the title states.. I was driving then poof lost all 4 things. Search turned up that the ignition switch is at fault. I also lost power to the empty 12v acc's in the fusebox. What would cause this to happen? I do have the lights for my plow wired up to an empty acc in the fusebox, would this be the reason? It has a fuse on it and none of the fuses blew when this happened. I had to put a jumper wire to get my wipers back.

Test the power to the fuse box. If there is no accesory power on the hot side of the fuse you most likely fired a "fuseable link" under the hood. These are two places, one is at the relay center just aft of the battery the other is off the starter which are normally only for constant power.

All the fuses have power, I tested them with a test light. I also checked all the fusible links in the "relay center". I am about 99% sure its a ignition switch after searching on jeepforum. All the above mentioned things work when the key is turned backwards to the ACC position but not in run position.

Anyone used an AUX fuse box mounted under the hood? Whats a good brand and place to buy? I think I need one so I don't fry anything else with all the acc. I have coming from the fuse block. Plow lights, fan, plow pump, etc...