SOLD 1987 4.0 BA/10 4x4 Comanche Lansing SOLD

russ6570

I have a 1987 Comanche longbox 4.0 5 speed 4x4 for sale. It runs decently, but would not make a good daily driver. However, it has new fuel injectors ($120 for the set of six about 6 months ago), and a brand new gas tank ($235 at the same time as the injectors). There is rust, as is usual for these trucks. I would like to get 800 o.b.o., and the topper is going with the truck, I will not sell either separately. The truck is located in Lansing, MI. My email is randysteffensen @ gmail.com

The Truck now has a full gauge cluster, no radio, and a proper shift boot

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea who made the topper, it came with the truck and I've never noticed a brand name. Any one that want to try and figure it out should buy my truck! I am very flexible on price, I just want to get rid of it. I love love love the truck, but I can't afford to drive a 24 year old truck every day.

I have no idea who made the topper, it came with the truck and I've never noticed a brand name. Any one that want to try and figure it out should buy my truck! I am very flexible on price, I just want to get rid of it. I love love love the truck, but I can't afford to drive a 24 year old truck every day.

Isn't that the point of driving a truck this old. Cheap, way cheaper then a car payment. Good luck with the sale though, I would love this if it was closer.

how bad is the rust, it looks pretty clean in those pics.

The truck has some spots that are pretty bad, like the cab corners, but overall its fairly solid.

Alot of people have been asking me if they could drive this truck an hour, two hours away. My answer is: yes. This truck would make it to Detroit, Coldwater, Kalamazoo, where ever. There is, however, a 'but' to that. You have to work hard for every m.p.h. on the highway, and the transmission doesn't like getting into gear after being driven on the highway. Why, I don't know, but it is. So basically, I would say, yes, you can drive it, but it is a handful on the highway.

Archived