Selling my beloved truck (IL)

jpdocdave

Don't really want to, but circumstances are saying I need to. This is a great truck, in great shape. This is not a $500-$1500 MJ, but I also know that no one wants to pay for these.

Asking $2,500 Located in N.E. IL

1990 Pioneer Big Ton Auto 4.0 4x4 D44

136,xxx

Cruise

Tilt steering

A/C (not charged)

Man. windows and locks.

Full gauge cluster installed w/ exact mileage swapped in, and gear indicator in cluster.

I probably can't even remember everything thats new. List of new parts from a few months, to 2 years:

Gas tank and straps

Alternator

Water pump, T-stat

Belt

Rebuilt top end (valve job, gaskets, and related)

Cap,Rotor,Plugs,Wires, Fuel Filter

Oxygen Sensor

New brakes all around, with Lines

All new tie rods and trac bar just before I got it

All new mopar shocks

Front Axle U joints

Fluids all new accept front diff, haven't gotten around to it yet.

Tires 90% tread

Spare tire winch with full size spare underneath and works

Brand new battery last month

There's probably more new parts, it's in tip top shape, and Pat, Rob, Wade have all seen it also. I'm a professional mechanic, and this has been my baby. Oil changed religiously and valvoline max life oil with wix filters used.

Tow Hitch and wiring. Working Auto Meter trans temp gauge with auxiliary cooler.

Has a cap and bedliner also.

Imperfections:

Headliner sags, but is held up and not noticed

PO bypass prop valve so brakes feel grabby at first, they work 100% fine after you notice, they just act like they're constantly under a load, so it stops good and hard.

Paint has slightly two different shades, PO was the first owner, spent $3,000 on body work, but didn't do the cab for some reason, new paint is slightly darker than old paint. Only rust is the driver rocker, floors are solid, driver floor was repaired, passenger is fine.

These pics were last year all waxed up and fresh black paint on flares and sides. It does not have these mud tires anymore, nice new BFG Long trails, best street tire I've owned yet.

Never wheeled, I have 3 other jeeps. As you can see, I have loved this truck, it will be a great truck forever for someone new.

ComancheClub has first dibs, not listing it anywhere else yet.

to me. flight is booked from dc to chicagoland, and i will be driving it back to dc. i plan on driving it regularly until i can talk that chap on here into selling me his 360 comanche, and then passing this one on to my step father who had a comanche a long time back, and is wanting a proper 4x4 truck again. that won't be for at least a few years though.

Archived