Blower motor doesn't work on ANY level! Resistor still or..

Have you done any testing? If your blower motor does not work at all, start with checking the fuses, then check to see if you have power and ground at the blower motor when it's turned on with the key on. There's a good chance the resistor and everything is fine, and there's power and ground at the motor, and the motor is just no good.

it shouldn't be hard to figure out what fuse is what. And if you are using a volt meter you can put the ground lead on the ground wire, and the positive lead on the power wire and see if you get voltage. If you don't, you need to break it down and see if you're missing power or ground by testing separately.

I was able to only check the resistor and the fuse today. The "blower" fuse is a 30 and is good. The resistor is in there loose with only 1 screw. Now here is the confusing part...the HVAC unit in the dash doesn't light up with the radio and dash lights. Is there a specific fuse just for the HVAC unit? I had a fuse blown out that said something like "passenger" something or other and replaced that but I have no idea what that did. Tomorrow I'll be able to check power to the blower motor. Its too cold to not have the blower work and only be teased by the little bit of warmth coming out of the bottom vents on "heat."