I finally got one...

randimal

I finally got one. I was thinking about waiting until summer, but this one came up and I had the day after Thanksgiving off, so voila. The price was reasonable ($1000). No major issues. 4.0, Auto, LB, no rust, 169k. Its 2wd, but I'm going to use my 4:10 axles from my XJ, 32s, 6inch lift, np242, etc. I won't post it as a project until I actually start doing some work on it.

IMG_5451_smaller.JPG

I think its a standard jeep light blue, but my friend is going to run the VIN today and I'll see what its officially called.

It is clean. No rust at all. We don't get much rust around here (Seattle). Very little ice and no salt. Most of our MJs are like that, but they are REALLY hard to find around here.

Build sheet under standard equipment shows QB3S, "intense blue pearl coat". Strangely, under optional equipment it also lists PB3, "intense blue pearl coat". I'm not sure why its listed twice.

Under Optional equipment it also shows DRKP "Dana 44/226MM Rear Axle". That was a suprise since the seller told me it had a D35. I looked closer. Turns out it is a Dana 44. Pretty nice suprise. Turns out I don't need to find an 8.8 after all.