Jump to content

FUEL tank parts--vents?

Recommended Posts

I don't know where to find the two vents for the top of the tank. I purchased a new one and those did not come with it. They go in the two 1in. holes and connect to hoses that look like vents. I can't get them out of the old tank without destroying them. Can someone point me in a direction.... I have tried all the local auto parts stores... and noone could get them?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got mine at the dealer....


...Same, same. "rollover valves" Cost me ~$60.00. BTW, you need them, they vent gas fumes via vacuum tubes to the charcoal cannister which in turn are sucked into the intake to be burned. I was able to just pry the old ones out and shove the new ones in with a bit of lubricant on the grommet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...